This is our family favorite.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1Grease and flour two 7x3 inch loaf pans. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2In one bowl, whisk together flour, soda, salt, and sugar. Mix in slightly beaten eggs, melted butter, and mashed bananas. Stir in nuts if desired. Pour into prepared pans.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Sour cream makes this bread especially moist and a bit tangy, a fine counterpoint to the intense sweetness of banana.
This is a yummy recipe we made in my preschool class years ago and has been my favorite ever since.
You get two loaves of dense and nutty bread. This recipe also calls for vanilla for heightened flavor.
The deep banana flavor needs no other adornment in this simple bread with less sugar and fat than other recipes like it.
These moist, banana-dense nut loaves are delightfully spiced with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
This recipe was given to my mom from our neighbor. The bread is so sweet and delicious! It's still very scrumptious if you choose not to use the glaze. They are the BEST GUARANTEED!
This is our family favorite! Very moist.
This recipe makes two fruity, moist loaves.
This bread is wonderful and sweet. Omit the raisins for just a plain good cinnamon bread.
A whole wheat sourdough bread for the bread machine. The whole wheat flour adds a nice flavor and texture to your basic sourdough bread.
This is a great biscuit recipe for using Herman sourdough starter.
My grandmother used to serve this with cheese as a pre-dinner snack while we waited for the turkey. She used a heavy cast iron griddle, lightly floured. I use a 1 1/2 inch wood dowel to roll out nice and thin.
This cornbread is considered a favorite in our family. It was given to me by my mother-in-law. It is a very thick and hearty cornbread and goes well with most anything. You can also add tomatoes and ground beef.
This recipe was shared with me by my friend, Sharon. She was given the recipe by her mother. Everyone who has tasted them will agree that they are the best muffins ever!
A unique bread with a sweet flavor that makes a wonderful holiday gift! It takes about 4 hours to make, so allow yourself plenty of time.
- Oatmeal Bread III
- Favorite Banana Blueberry Quick Bread
- Mary Anne's Moist and Nutty Carrot Loaf
- Julia's Hot Cross Buns
- Bread Machine Spelt Bread
- Grill Dough
- Hot Cross Buns I
- Essene Bread
- Bread Machine Challah I
- Honey and Flaxseed Bread
- Orange Pull-Aparts
- French Baguettes
- German Rye Bread
- Oatmeal Molasses Bread
- Sticky Buns II
- Steamed Black Bread
- Ezekiel Bread I
- Angel Biscuits II
- Swiss Christmas Bread
- Ron's Bread Machine White
- French Herb Bread
- Slovak Nut Rolls
- Spelt Bread I
- Banana Nut Bread Baked in a Jar
- Blueberry Orange Bread
- Light Oat Bread
- Restaurant-Quality Maple Oatmeal Scones
- Quick and Easy Monkey Bread
- Beer Rolls
- Yeast-Free Bread
- Pistachio Bread
- Chinese Steamed Buns with BBQ Pork Filling
- Mocha Muffins
- Garlic and Herb Bread
- Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread
- Italian Cheese Bread
- Whole Wheat Bread II
- Cherry Vanilla Chip Muffins
- Honey Bran Muffins
- Salt Rising Bread
- Sticky Buns I
- Dark Rye Bread
- Jule Kaka
- Banana Bread - Quick Bread for Machines