Fresh fruit muffins, easily frozen or eaten any time of day. Try peaches, blueberries, strawberries, or my daughter's favorite--chocolate chips.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups, or line them with muffin liners.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, egg, and butter; mix until ingredients are moistened. Do not overmix. Stir in fresh fruit. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 3Bake in preheated oven until the tops spring back when lightly touched, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm.
This is rich filling bread stuffed full of pepperoni and sausage. It's good as meal with a green salad on the side.
This bread is wonderful and sweet. Omit the raisins for just a plain good cinnamon bread.
Bread Machine raisin bread - very quick, very easy, foolproof - a huge hit at my house!
These muffins are made with bran cereal, and sweetened with pineapple juice, brown sugar, and honey. The recipe requires the batter to be refrigerated for at least 3 hours. It can be made the night before, and then baked in the morning. Makes 20 regular muffins, or 12 jumbo muffins.
Tasty pizza crust! Dough may be frozen after being rolled out to use at a later date. Cover it with the toppings of your choice.
Great during the summer. Can assemble with favorite toppings and cook right on the grill! You may use whole wheat flour in this recipe if you prefer.
Cheesy, applely bran muffins that make a great breakfast or afternoon snack.
Yum! What can be better than a hot sticky bun for breakfast-or a late night snack? Pop one (leftover) into the microwave for a few seconds to make them taste fresh from the oven.
This is an authentic Indian Naan recipe. I have made this many times. It goes well with Indian curry which has a lot of gravy, such as the Butter Chicken.
This fruity, yeast bread is very addictive. It is good for breakfast, tea time, and after dinner snacks.
- Baked Pretzels
- Oatmeal Soda Bread
- J.P.'s Big Daddy Biscuits
- Mediterranean Black Olive Bread
- Chinese Pork Buns (Cha Siu Bao)
- Beer Rolls
- Zucchini Pineapple Bread I
- Country Seed Bread
- Bread Bowls II
- Banana Bread - Quick Bread for Machines
- Strawnana Bread
- Lefse II
- Welsh Bread
- Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Fondue Bread
- Hot Cross Buns I
- Irresistible Irish Soda Bread
- Banana Nut Bread Baked in a Jar
- Mary Anne's Moist and Nutty Carrot Loaf
- Portuguese Sweet Bread I
- Chinese Steamed Buns with BBQ Pork Filling
- French Toast I
- Buttermilk Oatmeal Bread
- Yeast-Free Bread
- Southern Butter Rolls
- Raisin Brown Bread
- Italian Cheese Bread
- Restaurant-Quality Maple Oatmeal Scones
- San Francisco Sourdough Bread
- Polish Doughnuts
- Applesauce Bread I
- Dark Rye Bread
- Golden Cake Batter Bread
- Pita Bread
- Russian Black Bread
- Bread Sticks
- Creamy Banana Bread
- Sticky Buns II
- Pizza Crust I
- Oatmeal Bread III
- French Brioche
- Morning Glory Muffins I
- Whole Wheat Bread II
- Whole Wheat Honey Bread
- Applesauce Raisin Bread
- Julia's Hot Cross Buns