This is a very tasty, easy bread to make. It goes great with things like spaghetti and lasagna.
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Grease a cookie sheet, or line with parchment paper.
- 2In a large bowl, combine baking mix, Cheddar cheese, and garlic powder. Stir in milk. Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- 3Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Brush biscuits with melted margarine, and sprinkle with parsley and garlic salt. Bake for 5 more minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
This is a moist banana bread recipe that I make fairly often with leftover, very ripe bananas.
This bread is very good right out of the oven, or toasted. Dried blueberry's are hard to find and very expensive; try the Baker's Catalog. The expense is worth every bit!
Use a good sourdough starter, one you have tended to, for best flavor.
This bread is wonderful and sweet. Omit the raisins for just a plain good cinnamon bread.
A unique bread with a sweet flavor that makes a wonderful holiday gift! It takes about 4 hours to make, so allow yourself plenty of time.
A delicious whole grain bread. It is my favorite bread of all time! It is for bread makers. You may substitute vegetable oil for flaxseed oil if flaxseed oil is unavailable.
Wheat allergies? Try spelt!
This is the bread that Ezekiel lived off of while he was in the desert for two years. It is supposed to be nutritionally complete. The recipe calls for grinding your own flour from a variety of grains and dried beans.
Crusty, chewy bread ribboned with a savory filling. This is an authentic French recipe.
- Banana Nut Bread Baked in a Jar
- Raisin Bread II
- Homemade Wonderful Bread
- Julia's Hot Cross Buns
- The All-Good Loaf
- Irresistible Irish Soda Bread
- Honey Oatmeal Bread I
- Cottage Cheese Bread II
- Authentic Mexican Tortillas
- Carrot Thyme Bread
- Honey Bran Muffins
- French Baguettes
- Buttermilk Oatmeal Bread
- Welsh Bread
- Irish Soda Bread IV
- Pita Bread
- Raisin Brown Bread
- Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Sticky Buns I
- Christmas Stollen II
- Cherry Vanilla Chip Muffins
- French Toast I
- Baked Pretzels
- Potato Bread III
- Basic Fruit Bread Recipe
- Chinese Steamed Buns
- Chinese Steamed Buns with Meat Filling
- Dizzy Pineapple Bread
- Banana Nut Oatmeal Bread
- Bread Pudding with Lemon Sauce I
- Hot Cross Buns II
- Steamed Black Bread
- Beer Rolls
- Restaurant-Quality Maple Oatmeal Scones
- Italian Cheese Bread
- Kolaches II
- Oatmeal Bread III
- Fondue Bread
- European Black Bread
- Apple Bran Cheddar Muffins
- Mocha Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Pan Dulce
- Coconut Pumpkin Nut Bread
- Pistachio Bread
- Onion, Garlic, Cheese Bread
- Mediterranean Black Olive Bread