An all-time Philippine favorite. The creamy and sticky texture makes this recipe an irresistible one. Use any type of semi-soft or hard grated cheese, such as cheddar, that suits your taste.
- 4 cups grated fresh cassava
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1NOTE: Cassava, also known as Manioc, tapioca or yucca, can be found in Filipino or Latin American food stores. Usually sold frozen and grated. Mix together the cassava with the coconut milk, melted butter and eggs. Stir in the white sugar, salt, vanilla, cheese and lemon rind.
- 2Pour batter into a 9x5 inch loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 C) for 30-35 minutes or until done.
- 3To Make Topping: Put 2 cups coconut milk, condensed milk, flour, and some grated cheese in a saucepan and boil, stirring constantly. When thick, add the slightly beaten egg yolks. Cook for two minutes. Spread on top of the cooked cassava and bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for ten minutes or until golden brown.
A delicious whole grain bread. It is my favorite bread of all time! It is for bread makers. You may substitute vegetable oil for flaxseed oil if flaxseed oil is unavailable.
Traditional Czechoslovakian Christmas Bread. Serve with butter. Some people toast it, use jelly, or even butter and powdered sugar...depending upon local customs and family preference. It is a day-long project, but well worth the effort.
Make something special to share with a friend! This delicious starter can make a variety of breads. Do not use metal containers or utensils.
A quick banana bread for the bread machine. Use the DOUGH setting for mixing, then BAKE with the control set to light.
Make an outrageously delightful oatmeal bread from your bread machine
Almost like a cupcake. If you want more chocolate and/or more sweetness, you might try adding chocolate chips.
Quick and easy to make, oh so fruity, and very yummy!!
This is a really good and moist bread.
Pumpkin Bread, a tried and true recipe. I usually make it without the raisins and walnuts, and I get tons of compliments!
This a very simple recipe to make and a very flavorful one at that, I do believe that everyone will love it! You may use thawed frozen blueberries if fresh ones are unavailable.
- Southern Butter Rolls
- Coconut Pumpkin Nut Bread
- Whole Wheat Bread II
- Old Fashion Molasses Bread
- Herman Coffee Cake
- Carrot Thyme Bread
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Banana Nut Bread Baked in a Jar
- Finnish Pulla
- Applesauce Raisin Bread
- European Black Bread
- German Rye Bread
- The All-Good Loaf
- Hot Cross Buns I
- Grill Dough
- French Brioche
- Polish Doughnuts
- Mary Anne's Moist and Nutty Carrot Loaf
- Restaurant-Quality Maple Oatmeal Scones
- Ron's Fruit Bread
- Pain Perdu I
- Country Seed Bread
- Bread Pudding with Lemon Sauce I
- Snow Day French Toast
- Russian Black Bread
- Pita Bread
- Authentic Mexican Tortillas
- High Flavor Bran Bread
- Christmas Stollen II
- Spiced Apple Muffins
- Steamed Black Bread
- Onion, Garlic, Cheese Bread
- Pumpernickel Bread II
- Herman Biscuits
- Irresistible Irish Soda Bread
- Angel Biscuits II
- Panettone II
- Ron's Bread Machine White
- Chinese Pork Buns (Cha Siu Bao)
- Spelt Bread I
- Kolaches II
- Dill Pickle Bread
- French Baguettes
- Herman Sourdough Starter
- Quick and Easy Monkey Bread
- Oatmeal Molasses Bread
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins