Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
Very, very chocolate-y! Great with a glass of milk.
- 6 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with papers.
- 2In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the semisweet chocolate together with the butter. Let stand until cooled, about 10 minutes.
- 3Lightly beat the egg. In a small bowl, stir together the chocolate-butter mixture with the buttermilk, sugar, egg, and vanilla, until blended well.
- 4In a large bowl, stir together flour, soda, and salt. Make a hole in the center of the dry ingredients, pour in the chocolate mixture, and stir until just combined. Stir in the mini chocolate chips. Spoon the batter into the lined muffin cups.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Remove muffin tin from oven and let stand at least 5 minutes, before removing the muffins and letting them cool on a wire rack. Serve warm or cooled; can be frozen as well.
60% whole wheat bread that works every time!!
This is a recipe for a sweet sourdough starter known as Herman. There are a number of things that can be made from it. It's very important to NOT use metal utensils or bowls! It will take 15 days for the starter to mature and be ready to use the first time you make it. After that it can be ready for use every 10 days.
A yummy fruit and nut filled oat bread. I also like to use 3 mashed bananas in place of the apples, and sometimes use some of each.
This is a very good bread to have with baked beans, or just on it's own. This recipe can also be used to make rolls.
Quick and easy rolled oat bread.
This is so good and reminds me of a real moist kind of a sweet quick bread. Everybody asks for the recipe: this bread is moist, and easy to make too. Note: If you are using frozen blueberries, you can thaw them in the microwave for about 3 minutes. However, you need to increase the amount of blueberries to 3/4 cup.
These are though to be the original pancake. Serve them hot with maple syrup. They are also known as hoecakes. Serve hot with honey and butter.
Enjoy this light, nutty-flavoured loaf toasted in the morning, or as a foundation for your favorite sandwich. Toast seeds for a nuttier flavour.
Kids and kids-at-heart love this! Make sure to use jelly, the sugar content in jam will hinder the success of this recipe. You may use any flavor jelly that you please.
Yum! What can be better than a hot sticky bun for breakfast-or a late night snack? Pop one (leftover) into the microwave for a few seconds to make them taste fresh from the oven.
- Light Oat Bread
- Angel Biscuits II
- Best Ever Cinnamon Buns
- Authentic Mexican Tortillas
- San Francisco Sourdough Bread
- Ezekiel Bread I
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
- French Brioche
- French Herb Bread
- Swiss Christmas Bread
- Irresistible Irish Soda Bread
- Oatmeal Bread II
- Mary Anne's Moist and Nutty Carrot Loaf
- Sourdough Wheat Bread
- Sausage Bread
- The All-Good Loaf
- Homemade Wonderful Bread
- Fudgy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread
- Angel Biscuit Rolls
- Chinese Steamed Buns with Meat Filling
- French Toast I
- Mediterranean Black Olive Bread
- Christmas Stollen II
- Honey and Flaxseed Bread
- Apple Bran Cheddar Muffins
- Pistachio Bread
- Pizza Crust II
- Bread Bowls II
- Julia's Hot Cross Buns
- Chinese Pork Buns (Cha Siu Bao)
- Finnish Pulla
- Mocha Muffins
- Fondue Bread
- Honey Oatmeal Bread I
- Poppy Seed Bread with Glaze
- Plain and Simple Sourdough Bread
- Potato Bread III
- Quick and Easy Monkey Bread
- Bread Machine Challah I
- Amish Cinnamon Bread
- Batter White Bread
- Oatmeal Molasses Bread
- Dizzy Pineapple Bread
- Polish Doughnuts
- Chili Bread