Dizzy Pineapple Bread
As Hawaiin as I am, this one is a shocker! But it tastes great, the beer gives it a delightful yeasty taste.
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 2 3/4 cups self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9x5 inch baking pan.
- 2Combine the pineapple flour, sugar and beer. Do not overmix! Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 1 hour or until bread tests done.
This delicious nut bread is sweet with the honeyed citrus flavor of golden pineapple.
The rich sweetness of pineapple is complemented with the bite of tangerine zest in this quick bread. Wheat germ imparts a nutty flavor.
Embellish already-wonderful spicy zucchini bread with crushed pineapple, and then ladle on the pineapple glaze. What a terrific idea!
Luscious pineapple is strewn throughout these ambrosial zucchini loaves, perfectly spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon.
Rich looking and great tasting. Make today and cut tomorrow.
This loaf is almost tangy, and you will almost wish that you had more.
This bread draws raves whenever I make it! It is a family favorite!
Sour dough bread that takes time to prepare, but worth the wait!!
I got this recipe from my grandmother in New Jersey. They fit the title, because they are out of this world!
A crisp, crunchy crust and slightly chewy center make this bread as traditional as the breads served in France.
This is great to make your own croutons for your salads, etc. When you make your own you know what goes into it and you are proud of your accomplishment. You can also add your own flavorings.
Quick easy recipe that will impress both family and friends. So easy, yet tastes like you spent hours baking!
This is a moist and chocolatey bread that can be used for breakfast, dessert, or snacking . Try frosted with a powdered sugar glaze!!
A delicious cake like bread that has the added benefit of being very low in fat.
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Basic Rye Bread
- Spicy Scones
- Banana Nut Muffins
- Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Scones
- Apple Loaf
- Butterscotch Buns
- Cinnamon Sour Cream Biscuits
- Pumpkin Bread IV
- Sarah's Banana Bread Muffins
- Rory's Most Wonderful Corn Bread
- Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins
- Honey White Bread
- Blueberry Anadama Bread
- Bran Muffins I
- Portugal Cakes
- Jalapeno Cheese Bread
- Breakfast Muffins
- Pumpkin Bread I
- Tomato Bread I
- Irish Soda Bread II
- Sour Cream Biscuits
- Chinky's Mango Bread
- Mincemeat Quick Bread
- Amish White Bread
- Apricot Raisin Loaf
- Hungarian Braided White Bread
- Tea Biscuits
- Lower Fat Banana Nut Bread
- Rye Beer Bread
- Fancy Crescents
- Nana's Nut Bread
- Mustard Wheat Rye Sandwich Bread
- Strawberry Bread I
- Mennonite Orange Muffins
- Simple Banana Bread
- Banana Wheat Bread
- Braided Egg Bread
- Boiled Bagels
- Almond Crescent Buns
- Mother's Banana Bread
- Cathy's Banana Bread
- Mall Pretzels
- Date Nut Bread
- Grandma VanDoren's White Bread
- Kolaches I
- Poppy Seed Loaf
- Poppy Seed Bread III