Dizzy Pineapple Bread
As Hawaiin as I am, this one is a shocker! But it tastes great, the beer gives it a delightful yeasty taste.
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 2 3/4 cups self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9x5 inch baking pan.
- 2Combine the pineapple flour, sugar and beer. Do not overmix! Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 1 hour or until bread tests done.
This delicious nut bread is sweet with the honeyed citrus flavor of golden pineapple.
The rich sweetness of pineapple is complemented with the bite of tangerine zest in this quick bread. Wheat germ imparts a nutty flavor.
Embellish already-wonderful spicy zucchini bread with crushed pineapple, and then ladle on the pineapple glaze. What a terrific idea!
Luscious pineapple is strewn throughout these ambrosial zucchini loaves, perfectly spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon.
These muffins are made with bran cereal, and sweetened with pineapple juice, brown sugar, and honey. The recipe requires the batter to be refrigerated for at least 3 hours. It can be made the night before, and then baked in the morning. Makes 20 regular muffins, or 12 jumbo muffins.
This recipe includes directions for making lemon sauce, a perfect complement to a spicy bread pudding.
Cheesy, applely bran muffins that make a great breakfast or afternoon snack.
This may not be New York Pumpernickel, but it is the one we use at home.
Bread Machine raisin bread - very quick, very easy, foolproof - a huge hit at my house!
This bread takes pumpkin bread to a whole new realm. I invented this one day when thinking of how to make pumpkin bread retain its moistness even longer. Solution: coconut milk!
This delicious recipe is quick and easy when you are pressed for time. I bet you can't eat just one of them!!
You can vary the flavor of this bread with your choice of olive - Kalamata, Amfisa, Arbequina, Niscoise ... ... ....
This a very simple recipe to make and a very flavorful one at that, I do believe that everyone will love it! You may use thawed frozen blueberries if fresh ones are unavailable.
This bread contains no wheat, eggs, cow's milk, or yeast. I find all of these ingredients in our large health food store and food co-op.
- High Flavor Bran Bread
- Sausage Bread
- Easy Rice Bread
- Banana Nut Bread Baked in a Jar
- Tarradls (Italian Pepper Rings)
- Herman Coffee Cake
- Cherry Vanilla Chip Muffins
- Beer Rolls
- Mocha Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Golden Cake Batter Bread
- Carrot Thyme Bread
- Pumpkin Swirl Bread
- Southern Butter Rolls
- Slovak Nut Rolls
- J.P.'s Big Daddy Biscuits
- Oatmeal Molasses Bread
- Whole Wheat Honey Bread
- Favorite Banana Blueberry Quick Bread
- Bread Bowls II
- Fudgy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Buttermilk Oatmeal Bread
- Irish Soda Bread III
- Herman Biscuits
- Bread Machine Spelt Bread
- San Francisco Sourdough Bread
- Plain and Simple Sourdough Bread
- Authentic Mexican Tortillas
- Garlic and Herb Bread
- Banana Nut Bread II
- Applesauce Bread I
- Ezekiel Bread I
- Snow Day French Toast
- Sourdough Wheat Bread
- Italian Herb Bread II
- Indian Naan II
- Potato Bread III
- Bread Sticks
- Chili Bread
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins I
- Angel Biscuit Rolls
- Old Fashion Molasses Bread
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread
- Grill Dough
- Zucchini Pineapple Bread I
- Irresistible Irish Soda Bread
- Steamed Black Bread