Fudgy Chocolate Chip Muffins
These muffins are a chocolatey treat thanks to the double chocolate punch of cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- 2In large mixer bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla until well blended. Add applesauce, blend well.
- 3In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and cinnamon, if desired. Add to butter mixture, blending well. Stir in chocolate chips. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 22 to 26 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool slightly in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle muffin tops with confectioners' sugar, if desired. Serve warm.
This hearty breakfast muffin recipes packs chocolate chips and pecans into an oatmeal muffin for extra deliciousness.
Truly a chocolate-lover's dream, these muffins are made with semisweet chocolate and chocolate chips. They freeze well, but they will be gone before you know it.
This recipe was shared with me by my friend, Sharon. She was given the recipe by her mother. Everyone who has tasted them will agree that they are the best muffins ever!
Bread machine recipe.
Traditional Czechoslovakian Christmas Bread. Serve with butter. Some people toast it, use jelly, or even butter and powdered sugar...depending upon local customs and family preference. It is a day-long project, but well worth the effort.
Nothing smells better than home-baked bread--this is a hearty bread, great with mustard, corned beef, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut.
These biscuits are cheesy and rich, and fairly close to the ones a famous seafood restaurant chain serves.
Cheesy, applely bran muffins that make a great breakfast or afternoon snack.
Add any fruits, vegetables, nuts and spices that you desire.
This is a sprouted bread recipe - very old, and said to have been created back in the biblical days. Also, this recipe literally, takes days to make. Your efforts and time will be well rewarded with a couple of the most singular breads-solid, sweet, and moist. Wheat berries are available from your local natural foods store. Traditionally, Essene bread was probably baked on hot rocks under scorching sunlight, but where I and most of us live, this is not possible. Baking at the oven temperatures which I suggest might destroy the sprout enzymes, but monitoring baking loaves for much longer than 2 hours is too long for me. Guaranteeing the preservation of the enzymes might require baking at a very low temperature for perhaps 4 hours. If you have the stamina, then go for it.
This is a very good bread to have with baked beans, or just on it's own. This recipe can also be used to make rolls.
These are though to be the original pancake. Serve them hot with maple syrup. They are also known as hoecakes. Serve hot with honey and butter.
A delicious dinner roll that is made from beer, honey, and a slight pinch of cinnamon. Excellent with turkey, roasts etc. Different beer may be substituted, but be advised that a highly hopped beer will create an astringent bitter taste. The unique taste comes from the malt used in making the beer.
- Irish Soda Bread III
- Applesauce Raisin Bread
- Morning Glory Muffins I
- Lefse II
- Applesauce Bread I
- Zucchini Pineapple Bread I
- Poppy Seed Bread with Glaze
- Bread Bowls II
- Jule Kaka
- Maple Muffins
- Mocha Muffins
- Country Seed Bread
- Banana Chip Muffins II
- Herman Sourdough Starter
- Pumpkin Bread V
- Irresistible Irish Soda Bread
- Julia's Hot Cross Buns
- Cherry Vanilla Chip Muffins
- Raisin Bread II
- Pan Dulce
- Hot Cross Buns I
- Sticky Buns II
- Dark Rye Bread
- Fudgy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Indian Naan II
- The All-Good Loaf
- Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- French Herb Bread
- Herman Coffee Cake
- Pain Perdu I
- Honey and Flaxseed Bread
- Golly Gee Gluten-Free Pancakes
- Ezekiel Bread I
- Mary Anne's Moist and Nutty Carrot Loaf
- Mocha Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Pita Bread
- J.P.'s Big Daddy Biscuits
- Authentic Mexican Tortillas
- Grill Dough
- Basic Sourdough Bread
- Ron's Bread Machine White
- Swiss Christmas Bread
- Banana Nut Bread Baked in a Jar
- Garlic and Herb Bread
- Creamy Banana Bread
- Snow Day French Toast