Garlic and Herb Bread
This is wonderful with spaghetti, lasagna, or another Italian dish, but my family likes it with almost anything. It's very good if made the day before you need it, then split down the middle, buttered, and reheated at mealtime. I use a bread machine, but it can be made without. I like to use the dough cycle, then bake it in a French loaf pan.
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1For bread machine: Place all ingredients in bread pan as recommended by your manufacturer. Process on "Regular" or "White Bread" cycle. Remove promptly after baking cycle is complete.
Great with pasta and stuff or to toast and snack on.
This is a subtley seasoned bread, with a spoonful each of Parmesan and herbs, that emerges fragrant from your bread machine. This loaf will give good flavor that won 't overshadow the other foods on your plate.
This is a fragrant and tasty bread machine recipe.
This recipe is for the bread machine. It is similar to homemade grandmother's sweet bread.
This fruity, yeast bread is very addictive. It is good for breakfast, tea time, and after dinner snacks.
Nothing smells better than home-baked bread--this is a hearty bread, great with mustard, corned beef, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut.
Quick and easy to make, oh so fruity, and very yummy!!
Bread Machine raisin bread - very quick, very easy, foolproof - a huge hit at my house!
This makes a crust for one large homemade pizza, mmmm, good! Be sure all your ingredients are at room temperature.
THIS IS NOT AN EASY BREAD TO MAKE! It is tricky, but worth the effort for one who loves that very different, pungent smell of salt-rising bread. The cornmeal used for the starter must contain the inner germ of the corn and a constant warm temperature must be maintained.
You'll be glad you put the effort into this recipe when you get a ring-shaped bread loaf filled with Muenster cheese.
Pretzels where the dough is mixed in the bread machine.
This bread has all the qualities of a quick bread plus great texture and a heavenly crust. The riper the bananas, the better the flavor. Steel-cut oats are the old-fashioned kind that are not pre-cooked, quick-cooking, or instant. You can find them in health food stores or in groceries that carry specialty type items.
- Mocha Muffins
- Sticky Buns II
- Garlic and Herb Bread
- Honey and Flaxseed Bread
- Golly Gee Gluten-Free Pancakes
- Pan Dulce
- Morning Glory Muffins I
- The All-Good Loaf
- Bread Machine Spelt Bread
- Chili Bread
- Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread
- Pistachio Bread
- Polish Doughnuts
- Restaurant-Quality Maple Oatmeal Scones
- High Flavor Bran Bread
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Snow Day French Toast
- Chinese Steamed Buns with Meat Filling
- Whole Wheat Bread II
- Sour Cream and Chive Rolls
- Bread Bowls II
- Old Fashion Molasses Bread
- Irresistible Irish Soda Bread
- Kolaches II
- Country Seed Bread
- Quick and Easy Monkey Bread
- Pear-a-dise Muffins
- Onion, Garlic, Cheese Bread
- Chinese Steamed Buns
- J.P.'s Big Daddy Biscuits
- Pizza Crust II
- Oatmeal Soda Bread
- Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Ron's Fruit Bread
- Spiced Apple Muffins
- Oat Bran Bread
- Chinese Steamed Buns with BBQ Pork Filling
- Southern Butter Rolls
- French Toast I
- Swiss Christmas Bread
- Applesauce Raisin Bread
- Banana Chip Muffins II
- Steve's Whole Wheat
- Easy Rice Bread
- Special Banana Bread
- Pumpkin Bread V