Garlic Cheese Biscuits
Light, tasty biscuits - just as good as the ones served at a popular seafood restaurant chain.
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2Combine baking mix, milk and cheddar cheese in mixing bowl. Beat with wooden spoon till soft dough forms.
- 3Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- 4Mix butter and garlic powder and brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
Hot cross buns! Hot cross buns!
This is an old family favorite, handed down for years, the outside of the doughnut is crisp and the inside is light and chewy. This does make a HUGE batch, first timers may want to half it. These are worth the effort.
Oatmeal Molasses Bread via the bread machine. I often just use the dough cycle, take the dough out when done, and let it rise on more time. I then bake it in the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 28 minutes. The texture is just like a real homemade loaf. Enjoy!!!!!
Use skim milk and this recipe is fat free!
I adapted this for a bread machine from an old recipe. We always have these on Easter morning.
A yummy fruit and nut filled oat bread. I also like to use 3 mashed bananas in place of the apples, and sometimes use some of each.
A whole wheat sourdough bread for the bread machine. The whole wheat flour adds a nice flavor and texture to your basic sourdough bread.
This recipe includes directions for making lemon sauce, a perfect complement to a spicy bread pudding.
This recipe makes two fruity, moist loaves.
This is a very quick, easy bread, and is also very moist.
- Honey and Flaxseed Bread
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread
- Ezekiel Bread I
- Herman Coffee Cake
- Batter White Bread
- French Baguettes
- Golly Gee Gluten-Free Pancakes
- Best Ever Cinnamon Buns
- Oatmeal Bread II
- Banana Nut Bread Baked in a Jar
- Irresistible Irish Soda Bread
- Steamed Black Bread
- Cottage Cheese Bread II
- Bread Sticks
- Onion, Garlic, Cheese Bread
- Chinese Steamed Buns with Meat Filling
- Cinnamon Bread II
- German Rye Bread
- Pumpkin Bread V
- Easter Bread Ring
- Chinese Steamed Buns
- Blueberry Bread II
- Mary Anne's Moist and Nutty Carrot Loaf
- Basic British Scones
- Sticky Buns I
- Ruby's Special Cornbread
- Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Potato Bread III
- Italian Herb Bread II
- Whole Wheat Honey Bread
- Slovak Nut Rolls
- Pumpernickel Bread II
- Raisin Brown Bread
- Grill Dough
- Russian Black Bread
- High Flavor Bran Bread
- Mocha Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Lefse II
- Pizza Crust I
- Carrot Thyme Bread
- Restaurant-Quality Maple Oatmeal Scones
- Plain and Simple Sourdough Bread
- Maple Muffins
- Homemade Wonderful Bread
- Apple Bran Cheddar Muffins
- Golden Cake Batter Bread
- Pear-a-dise Muffins