Good 100% Whole Wheat Bread
Some wheat bread recipes are hard to make, but this isn't one of them, thanks to the use of your bread machine.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- 2Select Whole Wheat or Basic Bread setting. Press Start.
Melt in your mouth quick bread for the bread machine.
These Mexican sweet buns have a streusel topping. A chocolate streusel variation is included. You can shape these into seashells, ovals, or horns.
A tasty and healthy toasting bread for cold winter mornings.
This muffin has a little bit of everything - carrots, raisins, apple butter, wheat germ, nuts. A perfect start for your day!
Great with a cup of coffee or tea or anytime! You may substitute chopped dried pears for the dried cherries if you wish.
A wonderful way to use the extra bounty of summer, and make a tasty treat. You can adjust the recipe to suit your family's tastes, or create your own variations. For an optional topping use any, all or a combination of the following: equal parts brown sugar, chopped nuts and mini chocolate chips. Sprinkle tops of muffins just prior to baking.
Savory and tasty!
A delicious dinner roll that is made from beer, honey, and a slight pinch of cinnamon. Excellent with turkey, roasts etc. Different beer may be substituted, but be advised that a highly hopped beer will create an astringent bitter taste. The unique taste comes from the malt used in making the beer.
These muffins are made with bran cereal, and sweetened with pineapple juice, brown sugar, and honey. The recipe requires the batter to be refrigerated for at least 3 hours. It can be made the night before, and then baked in the morning. Makes 20 regular muffins, or 12 jumbo muffins.
This delicious recipe is quick and easy when you are pressed for time. I bet you can't eat just one of them!!
- Mary Anne's Moist and Nutty Carrot Loaf
- Whole Wheat Bread II
- Ezekiel Bread I
- Tarradls (Italian Pepper Rings)
- Special Banana Bread
- Homemade Wonderful Bread
- Polish Doughnuts
- Onion, Garlic, Cheese Bread
- Fondue Bread
- Orange Pull-Aparts
- Basic Sourdough Bread
- Chinese Steamed Buns with Meat Filling
- J.P.'s Big Daddy Biscuits
- Spiced Apple Muffins
- Favorite Banana Blueberry Quick Bread
- Applesauce Raisin Bread
- Oatmeal Bread III
- Irresistible Irish Soda Bread
- Chinese Pork Buns (Cha Siu Bao)
- Strawnana Bread
- Essene Bread
- Italian Cheese Bread
- Bread Sticks
- Banana Nut Bread Baked in a Jar
- Sausage Bread
- Authentic Mexican Tortillas
- Hot Cross Buns II
- Bread Pudding with Lemon Sauce I
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread
- Sourdough Wheat Bread
- Cinnamon Bread II
- Apple Bran Cheddar Muffins
- Batter White Bread
- Whole Wheat Honey Bread
- Pizza Crust I
- Christmas Stollen II
- Welsh Bread
- Southern Butter Rolls
- Raisin Bread III
- Ron's Fruit Bread
- Angel Biscuits II
- Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread
- Old Fashion Molasses Bread
- Herman Sourdough Starter
- Banana Bread - Quick Bread for Machines