Jalapeno Bread I
Easy to make jalapeno bread, nice and spicy!!
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 tablespoons fresh chopped jalapeno peppers
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1/2 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1Add ingredients according to the bread machine manufacturer's directions.
- 2Set your machine on regular basic bread.
This moist, dense and nutty Carrot Bread has been a family tradition for years.
This is an easy recipe for a loaf of black bread with caraway seed for bread machines.
A yeast doughnut coated with sugar.
Soft bread sticks from frozen dinner roll dough. These are similar to what many restaurants serve.
Nothing smells better than home-baked bread--this is a hearty bread, great with mustard, corned beef, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut.
Great with a cup of coffee or tea or anytime! You may substitute chopped dried pears for the dried cherries if you wish.
Cream cheese filled muffins.
A wonderful way to use the extra bounty of summer, and make a tasty treat. You can adjust the recipe to suit your family's tastes, or create your own variations. For an optional topping use any, all or a combination of the following: equal parts brown sugar, chopped nuts and mini chocolate chips. Sprinkle tops of muffins just prior to baking.
Light yeast rolls.
Over the years I have revised this recipe until I found just the right mix. It is incredibly moist and flavorful. It may take longer to cook so be patient.
- Spiced Apple Muffins
- Pita Bread
- Favorite Banana Blueberry Quick Bread
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Banana Macadamia Nut Bread
- Oatmeal Soda Bread
- Irresistible Irish Soda Bread
- Grill Dough
- Steamed Black Bread
- Easy Rice Bread
- Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Authentic Mexican Tortillas
- Czech Christmas Hoska
- Basic Fruit Bread Recipe
- Essene Bread
- Maple Muffins
- Basic Sourdough Bread
- Herman Biscuits
- Orange Pull-Aparts
- Garlic and Herb Bread
- Kolaches II
- Chinese Steamed Buns with BBQ Pork Filling
- J.P.'s Big Daddy Biscuits
- Quick and Easy Monkey Bread
- Cherry Vanilla Chip Muffins
- Snow Day French Toast
- Chinese Pork Buns (Cha Siu Bao)
- Oatmeal Molasses Bread
- Irish Soda Bread IV
- Easter Bread Ring
- High Flavor Bran Bread
- Oatmeal Bread III
- Pan Dulce
- Lefse II
- Banana Bread - Quick Bread for Machines
- Salt Rising Bread
- Buttermilk Oatmeal Bread
- Blueberry Bread II
- Herman Sourdough Starter
- Bread Pudding with Lemon Sauce I
- Strawnana Bread
- Baked Pretzels
- Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread
- Potato Bread III