Monkey Bread IV
I came across this recipe several years ago, and my husband loves it. This is a regular breakfast request at our house.
- 4 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x5-inch loaf pans or one Bundt pan.
- 2Mix sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Set aside.
- 3Slice biscuits into quarters. Drop cut biscuits into sugar and spice mixture. Place sugar and spice-coated biscuits into prepared pan(s).
- 4Melt butter and mix it with the remaining sugar and spice mixture. Pour over biscuits in pan.
- 5Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool bread in pan for 5 to 10 minutes, then invert onto serving plate. Serve warm.
I gave this recipe to my daughter who has 6 children. They love this, and it is so simple they can make it themselves which they love to do. If desired, a thin mixture of powder sugar frosting can be poured over warm biscuits.
This recipe for cinnamon-and-sugary pull-apart bread delivers a quick, yummy treat the kids will love.
This recipe uses buttermilk refrigerator biscuits for a simple approach, and sweetened blueberries. The bread is crowned with a cooked blueberry sauce for total blueberry saturation.
Refrigerated biscuits with cinnamon bake in a tube pan. My 7 year old daughter, Leah, loves her Monkey Bread. Enjoy!
A yummy fruit and nut filled oat bread. I also like to use 3 mashed bananas in place of the apples, and sometimes use some of each.
These are wheat free, dairy free, low sugar, low fat muffins and you'd never know it. Sucant is dried can juice. It can be found in health food stores. If you don't eat them in the first two days, freeze them. Thaw in microwave for 30 seconds apiece and they will taste freshly baked.
A unique bread with a sweet flavor that makes a wonderful holiday gift! It takes about 4 hours to make, so allow yourself plenty of time.
Very good!!! The extra sugar makes for a better rise.
I adapted this for a bread machine from an old recipe. We always have these on Easter morning.
I've used dill in breads and just love the flavor, but one day while preparing hamburgers, I wondered if I could use actual pickles. Here is my creation use dill pickle juice for half of the water for the deluxe version. Enjoy!
A whole wheat sourdough bread for the bread machine. The whole wheat flour adds a nice flavor and texture to your basic sourdough bread.
Cheesy, applely bran muffins that make a great breakfast or afternoon snack.
Batter Bread is a no-knead yeast bread using unbleached all-purpose flour. Hint: All yeast bread doughs rise best at about 85 degrees F. Put in oven with a bowl of hot water on bottom shelf. Inside a gas oven with a pilot light is ideal.
Moist banana bread for the bread machine. All the flavor less of the work!
- Old Fashion Molasses Bread
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Cinnamon Bread II
- Oat Bran Bread
- Irish Soda Bread IV
- Carrot Thyme Bread
- Chinese Pork Buns (Cha Siu Bao)
- Whole Wheat Honey Bread
- Golden Cake Batter Bread
- Golly Gee Gluten-Free Pancakes
- Bread Pudding with Lemon Sauce I
- Spelt Bread I
- Hot Cross Buns I
- Best Ever Cinnamon Buns
- Herman Coffee Cake
- Polish Doughnuts
- French Toast I
- Tomato Basil Sherry Bread
- Basic Sourdough Bread
- German Rye Bread
- French Herb Bread
- High Flavor Bran Bread
- Honey Oatmeal Bread I
- Garlic and Herb Bread
- Southern Butter Rolls
- Chinese Steamed Buns with Meat Filling
- Homemade Wonderful Bread
- Baked Pretzels
- Slovak Nut Rolls
- J.P.'s Big Daddy Biscuits
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Easter Bread Ring
- Poppy Seed Bread with Glaze
- Irish Soda Bread III
- French Brioche
- Dizzy Pineapple Bread
- Zucchini Pineapple Bread I
- Quick and Easy Monkey Bread
- Herman Biscuits
- Steve's Whole Wheat
- Coconut Pumpkin Nut Bread
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins II
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins I
- Applesauce Bread I
- Pita Bread
- Whole Wheat Bread II
- Welsh Bread
- Honey and Flaxseed Bread