Monkey Bread V
I gave this recipe to my daughter who has 6 children. They love this, and it is so simple they can make it themselves which they love to do. If desired, a thin mixture of powder sugar frosting can be poured over warm biscuits.
- 3 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1Mix together 3/4 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- 2Quarter the biscuits with kitchen shears. Dip shears in water after each cut to keep the biscuits from getting too sticky. Dip biscuits into sugar mixture, and place in a greased tube pan. Do this until all biscuits are used.
- 3Melt butter or margarine, and mix in 3/4 cup sugar. Pour mixture over biscuits.
- 4Bake in a preheated 350 degree F (175 degrees C) oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
This recipe for cinnamon-and-sugary pull-apart bread delivers a quick, yummy treat the kids will love.
Refrigerated biscuit dough makes this delicious pull-apart bread easy to make.
This recipe uses buttermilk refrigerator biscuits for a simple approach, and sweetened blueberries. The bread is crowned with a cooked blueberry sauce for total blueberry saturation.
Refrigerated biscuits with cinnamon bake in a tube pan. My 7 year old daughter, Leah, loves her Monkey Bread. Enjoy!
Bread bowls from frozen bread dough. These are great. Serve these with a salad or a very thick soup.
Simple sourdough bread for the bread machine.
This is the 'traditional' ponczki made by most Polish Grandmothers, like mine. These take time and patience, but the product is worth it. Preferred, traditional frying method is with lard but oil will work fine. I usually mix equal portions. Grandma used a large paper bag, and dropped them in immediately after removing from the fryer. The bag absorbs a lot of the oil. Then, she transferred them to another clean bag, added her choice of coating, and shook the bag.
A rich eggy bread, made easier by preparing the dough in the bread machine.
This recipe makes two fruity, moist loaves.
Whole wheat hot cross buns from scratch.
This is a very easy recipe that has the added bonus of being lowfat! It bakes into a round loaf.
This is for a pumpkin quick bread that has cream cheese in the middle. I generally double it, and then it makes three 8 X 4 inch loaves. This recipe freezes well.
Herb dinner rolls: these go with everything!
Slightly sweet whole wheat bread. Use stone ground flour if available. This is a very big recipe, you may want to divide it in half.
- Bread Machine Spelt Bread
- Brunch Cream Cheese Muffins
- Spiced Apple Muffins
- Irish Soda Bread IV
- Honey Oatmeal Bread I
- Ruby's Special Cornbread
- Ron's Bread Machine White
- Applesauce Bread I
- Bread Sticks
- Jule Kaka
- Maple Muffins
- Mediterranean Black Olive Bread
- Old Fashion Molasses Bread
- Potato Bread III
- Banana Nut Bread Baked in a Jar
- Banana Macadamia Nut Bread
- Chinese Steamed Buns with BBQ Pork Filling
- Russian Black Bread
- German Rye Bread
- Herman Coffee Cake
- Oatmeal Bread III
- Fudgy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Paska Bread
- Golly Gee Gluten-Free Pancakes
- Julia's Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Rice Bread
- Ron's Fruit Bread
- Pear-a-dise Muffins
- Dill Pickle Bread
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins I
- Pumpkin Bread V
- Herman Sourdough Starter
- Oatmeal Molasses Bread
- Pizza Crust II
- Herman Biscuits
- Pain Perdu I
- Best Ever Cinnamon Buns
- Swiss Christmas Bread
- Favorite Banana Blueberry Quick Bread
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread
- Basic British Scones
- Bread Pudding with Lemon Sauce I
- Orange Pull-Aparts
- Mary Anne's Moist and Nutty Carrot Loaf
- Homemade Wonderful Bread
- Cherry Vanilla Chip Muffins