Old Fashion Molasses Bread
Old fashioned New England flavor using a bread machine! You can mix the bread in the machine then bake it in the regular oven using your favorite pans, I do.
- 1 5/8 cups water
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select Dough or White Bread setting, and then Start.
- 2If the dough does not form a ball on the paddle, add 1 tablespoon of flour at a time until the ball forms. Allow machine to complete selected cycle.
- 3To bake conventionally, remove the dough from the bread machine pan after the Dough cycle has completed. Shape into a loaf, and place in a greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Let rise until doubled. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 40 minutes.
Oatmeal Molasses Bread via the bread machine. I often just use the dough cycle, take the dough out when done, and let it rise on more time. I then bake it in the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 28 minutes. The texture is just like a real homemade loaf. Enjoy!!!!!
This is a subtley seasoned bread, with a spoonful each of Parmesan and herbs, that emerges fragrant from your bread machine. This loaf will give good flavor that won 't overshadow the other foods on your plate.
A light, high volume bread machine bread. It works well when you use the Dough selection, and allow the bread to rise in a bread pan.
Fiery pepper-Jack cheese is combined with powdered cheese, black pepper and Italian seasoning for a great robust flavor in this bread machine loaf.
The powdered buttermilk does not activate the leavening until it is mixed with the water, so you can put the ingredients in the bread machine at night using the delay feature, and wake up to the incomparable aroma of freshly baked bread.
These are wheat free, dairy free, low sugar, low fat muffins and you'd never know it. Sucant is dried can juice. It can be found in health food stores. If you don't eat them in the first two days, freeze them. Thaw in microwave for 30 seconds apiece and they will taste freshly baked.
Great during the summer. Can assemble with favorite toppings and cook right on the grill! You may use whole wheat flour in this recipe if you prefer.
This is a simple recipe for Char-Siu Bau. A wok equipped with a stainless steel steam plate--a plate with holes to allow steam to pass--is required to make these tasty buns.
This is a really good and moist bread.
Here's some yummy, Chinese dim sum you can make, either plain without meat fillings, or with meat fillings. A wok equipped with a stainless steel steam plate, a plate with holes to allow steam to pass, is required to make these tasty buns. You may use milk in place of the warm water if you wish.
This makes a crust for one large homemade pizza, mmmm, good! Be sure all your ingredients are at room temperature.
One of our Christmas breakfast traditions - we make cherry, apricot and blueberry.
A white bread recipe without a strong yeast flavor. Proofing the yeast first eliminates some of the yeast taste from the final product.
This Chinese Steamed Bun recipe has a meat and vegetable filling. The filling is best if allowed to rest in the refrigerator overnight. Use meat that is half fat and half flesh for the most tender filling. A wok equipped with a stainless steel steam plate, a plate with holes to allow steam to pass, is required to make these tasty buns.
Has a texture like angel food cake.
- Raisin Bread III
- Poppy Seed Bread with Glaze
- Sausage Bread
- Bread Sticks
- Basic British Scones
- Angel Biscuits II
- Snow Day French Toast
- Mediterranean Black Olive Bread
- Portuguese Sweet Bread I
- Special Banana Bread
- Bread Bowls II
- Ron's Fruit Bread
- Raisin Brown Bread
- Chinese Pork Buns (Cha Siu Bao)
- Batter White Bread
- Italian Herb Bread II
- Pan Dulce
- Onion, Garlic, Cheese Bread
- Fudgy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Basic Sourdough Bread
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins II
- Swiss Christmas Bread
- Pain Perdu I
- Applesauce Raisin Bread
- Banana Nut Oatmeal Bread
- Pistachio Bread
- Irish Soda Bread III
- Blueberry Orange Bread
- French Brioche
- Herman Sourdough Starter
- Blueberry Bread II
- Herman Coffee Cake
- Beer Rolls
- Tomato Basil Sherry Bread
- French Baguettes
- Oat Bran Bread
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Salt Rising Bread
- Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread
- Easter Bread Ring
- Sour Cream and Chive Rolls
- Golly Gee Gluten-Free Pancakes
- Herman Biscuits
- Finnish Pulla
- Tarradls (Italian Pepper Rings)
- Favorite Banana Blueberry Quick Bread