Old Fashion Molasses Bread
Old fashioned New England flavor using a bread machine! You can mix the bread in the machine then bake it in the regular oven using your favorite pans, I do.
- 1 5/8 cups water
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select Dough or White Bread setting, and then Start.
- 2If the dough does not form a ball on the paddle, add 1 tablespoon of flour at a time until the ball forms. Allow machine to complete selected cycle.
- 3To bake conventionally, remove the dough from the bread machine pan after the Dough cycle has completed. Shape into a loaf, and place in a greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Let rise until doubled. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 40 minutes.
Oatmeal Molasses Bread via the bread machine. I often just use the dough cycle, take the dough out when done, and let it rise on more time. I then bake it in the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 28 minutes. The texture is just like a real homemade loaf. Enjoy!!!!!
This is a subtley seasoned bread, with a spoonful each of Parmesan and herbs, that emerges fragrant from your bread machine. This loaf will give good flavor that won 't overshadow the other foods on your plate.
A light, high volume bread machine bread. It works well when you use the Dough selection, and allow the bread to rise in a bread pan.
Fiery pepper-Jack cheese is combined with powdered cheese, black pepper and Italian seasoning for a great robust flavor in this bread machine loaf.
The powdered buttermilk does not activate the leavening until it is mixed with the water, so you can put the ingredients in the bread machine at night using the delay feature, and wake up to the incomparable aroma of freshly baked bread.
Rolls with onions and red pepper.
I make the dough on Saturday night, and shape the rolls on Sunday morning. The rolls rise while I am at church, and are ready to pop into the oven for Sunday dinner.
Got this recipe from my mom. It is a pretty good recipe, and can be made with canned or fresh pumpkin. One half cup raisins may be substituted for the nuts.
Excellent yeast buns that can be used for hamburgers or just plain dinner rolls. They don't take long to make and have never failed for me!
This is the recipe that my husband's grandmother made for her family, my mother-in-law made for hers, and I have inherited the fun of making this bread for mine. We particularly like this fresh out of the oven, and then eat it daily for breakfast. My father-in-law at 86 years old bragged about never having eaten a slice of 'store bought bread.'
Sharp cheddar cheese combined with tender onions and it 's a quick bread that goes great with green salads.
This recipe was given to me by my mother, Agnes Walters. It is made with sour cream and always comes out moist and keeps for several days.
This is a great flavorful loaf with plenty of fruits. Wait a day or two before cutting so it will be easy to cut. It will also have a better flavor.
These are gobbled up as soon as family sees them. I'll never try another cinnamon roll recipe, because I think these are the best. Note: These are wonderful fresh, but they don't freeze well.
This is a bread that is a joy to make and eat.
- Orange Juice Muffins with Honey Spread
- Oat-N-Honey Bread
- Onion Bread I
- Fabulous Homemade Bread
- Quick Sticky Buns
- Oatmeal Bread I
- Unbelievable Rolls
- Apple Loaf
- Mincemeat Quick Bread
- Mennonite Orange Muffins
- Lemon Bread
- Peppy's Pita Bread
- Burger or Hot Dog Buns
- Portuguese Cornbread
- Basic Rye Bread
- Poppy Seed Loaf
- Chocolate Chip Almond Bread
- Strawberry Nut Bread
- Cornish Splits
- Donna's Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Easy Banana Bread
- Yogurt Cornbread
- Good 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- Special Pumpkin Bread
- Bruce's Honey Sesame Bread
- Nonfat Sour Cream Cake Bread
- Streusel Topped Blueberry Muffins
- Hungarian Braided White Bread
- Bagels I
- Potato Rosemary Rolls
- Sweet Potato Bread I
- Bread Bowls I
- Mom's Yeast Rolls
- Mustard Wheat Rye Sandwich Bread
- Poppy Seed Rolls
- Mrs. Kurtz's Banana Bread
- Coconut Bread I
- Orange Loaf
- Basil, Roasted Peppers and Monterey Jack Cornbread
- Sweet Potato Pecan Waffles
- Sourdough Bread I
- Poppy Seed Bread III
- Pumpkin Rolls I
- Blueberry Scones
- Michell Jenny's Challah