Onion, Garlic, Cheese Bread
Great with pasta and stuff or to toast and snack on.
- 1 1/8 cups warm water
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1Add water, flour, powdered milk, sugar, salt, butter or margarine and yeast into bread machine in the order suggested by your manufacturer. Set for basic cycle with the light crust.
- 2When alert sound or when indicated by your manufacturer add the garlic powder, 2 tablespoons of the onion flakes and all of the shredded cheese. After the last knead sprinkle the remaining tablespoon of onion flakes over dough.
- 3Enjoy hot and fresh bread.
This is wonderful with spaghetti, lasagna, or another Italian dish, but my family likes it with almost anything. It's very good if made the day before you need it, then split down the middle, buttered, and reheated at mealtime. I use a bread machine, but it can be made without. I like to use the dough cycle, then bake it in a French loaf pan.
This is a fragrant and tasty bread machine recipe.
Fiery pepper-Jack cheese is combined with powdered cheese, black pepper and Italian seasoning for a great robust flavor in this bread machine loaf.
This pull-apart bread accented with orange zest makes a nice treat to go with coffee. It's been Grandpa approved!
This is an old family favorite, handed down for years, the outside of the doughnut is crisp and the inside is light and chewy. This does make a HUGE batch, first timers may want to half it. These are worth the effort.
A delicious dinner roll that is made from beer, honey, and a slight pinch of cinnamon. Excellent with turkey, roasts etc. Different beer may be substituted, but be advised that a highly hopped beer will create an astringent bitter taste. The unique taste comes from the malt used in making the beer.
Delicious, light muffins with real maple syrup.
This Chinese Steamed Bun recipe has a meat and vegetable filling. The filling is best if allowed to rest in the refrigerator overnight. Use meat that is half fat and half flesh for the most tender filling. A wok equipped with a stainless steel steam plate, a plate with holes to allow steam to pass, is required to make these tasty buns.
Bread when eaten warm and topped with butter can't be beat. The sour cream is not necessary, but makes a better texture bread.
This recipe uses a white bread straight dough as the base. When making raisin bread, you may use brown sugar instead of white. Grated orange or lemon rind may be added.
You can either bake this bread or fry it. For variety, I like to make four of each.
This is so good and reminds me of a real moist kind of a sweet quick bread. Everybody asks for the recipe: this bread is moist, and easy to make too. Note: If you are using frozen blueberries, you can thaw them in the microwave for about 3 minutes. However, you need to increase the amount of blueberries to 3/4 cup.
After much trial and error, I've come up with this basic scone recipe which rivals the scones at Tea & Sympathy in NYC.
- Golden Cake Batter Bread
- Herman Biscuits
- Mary Anne's Moist and Nutty Carrot Loaf
- Finnish Pulla
- French Herb Bread
- Bread Machine Spelt Bread
- Julia's Hot Cross Buns
- Sausage Bread
- Hot Cross Buns II
- Apple Bran Cheddar Muffins
- Oatmeal Bread II
- German Rye Bread
- Sourdough Wheat Bread
- Paska Bread
- Herman Coffee Cake
- Dill Pickle Bread
- Banana Nut Bread II
- Poppy Seed Bread with Glaze
- Garlic and Herb Bread
- Coconut Pumpkin Nut Bread
- Pumpkin Bread V
- Oatmeal Soda Bread
- Tomato Basil Sherry Bread
- Russian Black Bread
- Best Ever Cinnamon Buns
- Buttermilk Oatmeal Bread
- Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Irresistible Irish Soda Bread
- Lefse II
- Applesauce Bread I
- Mocha Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Pumpernickel Bread II
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins I
- Banana Bread - Quick Bread for Machines
- Basic Sourdough Bread
- High Flavor Bran Bread
- Yeast-Free Bread
- European Black Bread
- Banana Chip Muffins II
- Pumpkin Swirl Bread
- Restaurant-Quality Maple Oatmeal Scones
- Baked Pretzels
- Grill Dough
- Slovak Nut Rolls
- Banana Macadamia Nut Bread
- Ezekiel Bread I