Parmesan Focaccia Bread
A delicious savory round loaf, with parmesan and olive oil.
- 1 1/3 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon lecithin
- 3 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1Place ingredients (except 1/3 cup olive oil and Parmesan cheese) in the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select Dough setting, and Start.
- 2When the dough has risen once in the breadmaker, transfer it into an oiled, 8-inch round baking tin. Allow to rise until doubled in bulk.
- 3Poke it all over with your finger, right to the bottom of the tin. Allow to rest for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4Pour 1/3 cup olive oil over the top of the loaf, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) in center of oven for approximately 20 minutes, until golden.
This dimpled Italian flatbread still has yeast, but only one quick rise time before baking into a heavenly bread sprinkled with crushed rosemary. Eat as is, or use as a crust for innovative pizzas.
Fiery pepper-Jack cheese is combined with powdered cheese, black pepper and Italian seasoning for a great robust flavor in this bread machine loaf.
You will give thanks for your bread machine when you make this chewy, rosemary- and garlic-seasoned focaccia that features sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan and mozzarella.
Bread bowls from frozen bread dough. These are great. Serve these with a salad or a very thick soup.
This is wonderful with spaghetti, lasagna, or another Italian dish, but my family likes it with almost anything. It's very good if made the day before you need it, then split down the middle, buttered, and reheated at mealtime. I use a bread machine, but it can be made without. I like to use the dough cycle, then bake it in a French loaf pan.
This recipe is for the bread machine. It is similar to homemade grandmother's sweet bread.
This is rich filling bread stuffed full of pepperoni and sausage. It's good as meal with a green salad on the side.
Irish Soda Bread for the bread machine. This recipe makes a wonderfully tasty loaf.
Quick and easy rolled oat bread.
This is a spicy bread, good with black bean soup. Make it for the chili lover in your life.
This a very simple recipe to make and a very flavorful one at that, I do believe that everyone will love it! You may use thawed frozen blueberries if fresh ones are unavailable.
Cheesy, applely bran muffins that make a great breakfast or afternoon snack.
A unique bread with a sweet flavor that makes a wonderful holiday gift! It takes about 4 hours to make, so allow yourself plenty of time.
- French Brioche
- Oat Bran Bread
- Steamed Black Bread
- Orange Pull-Aparts
- Paska Bread
- Russian Black Bread
- Baked Pretzels
- Pear-a-dise Muffins
- Basic British Scones
- Spiced Apple Muffins
- Snow Day French Toast
- Honey Oatmeal Bread I
- Beer Rolls
- Lefse II
- Pita Bread
- Poppy Seed Bread with Glaze
- Salt Rising Bread
- Raisin Bread II
- Pumpkin Bread V
- Special Banana Bread
- Fondue Bread
- Fudgy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- French Toast I
- Banana Nut Bread II
- Slovak Nut Rolls
- Tarradls (Italian Pepper Rings)
- Herman Sourdough Starter
- Spelt Bread I
- Best Ever Cinnamon Buns
- Pan Dulce
- Dark Rye Bread
- Herman Biscuits
- Polish Doughnuts
- Applesauce Bread I
- Chinese Steamed Buns with Meat Filling
- Amish Cinnamon Bread
- Bread Machine Spelt Bread
- Favorite Banana Blueberry Quick Bread
- Essene Bread
- Pistachio Bread
- Chinese Steamed Buns with BBQ Pork Filling
- Grill Dough
- Honey Bran Muffins
- Restaurant-Quality Maple Oatmeal Scones
- Sour Cream and Chive Rolls
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins I
- Blueberry Bread II