Excellent served with a tossed salad or as a snack.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni sausage, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 hero sandwich rolls, split lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2In bowl, combine Mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, onion, parsley, and olive oil. Spread on cut surface of rolls. Brush tops of rolls with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 3Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden and heated through.
This is the full-meal deal. Prepare packaged bread mix and jelly-roll it around a hearty filling of pork sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella, Parmesan, Cheddar and herbs. This makes a great lunch all by itself or with a salad.
Thawed frozen bread dough is cut into cubes and tossed with olive oil, a heap of Cheddar, onion and spices. After rising, it bakes up golden and delicious.
This is a very quick, easy bread, and is also very moist.
There are many, fancy variations on this basic recipe. This recipe works with many types of bread - white, whole wheat, cinnamon-raisin, Italian or French. Serve hot with butter or margarine and maple syrup.
A light, high volume bread machine bread. It works well when you use the Dough selection, and allow the bread to rise in a bread pan.
Great with a cup of coffee or tea or anytime! You may substitute chopped dried pears for the dried cherries if you wish.
This bread stays fresh longer than any 'standard' white bread we have tried.
Melt in your mouth quick bread for the bread machine.
Light yeast rolls.
A quick banana bread for the bread machine. Use the DOUGH setting for mixing, then BAKE with the control set to light.
This Chinese Steamed Bun recipe has a meat and vegetable filling. The filling is best if allowed to rest in the refrigerator overnight. Use meat that is half fat and half flesh for the most tender filling. A wok equipped with a stainless steel steam plate, a plate with holes to allow steam to pass, is required to make these tasty buns.
Soft bread sticks from frozen dinner roll dough. These are similar to what many restaurants serve.
- San Francisco Sourdough Bread
- Old Fashion Molasses Bread
- French Brioche
- Irresistible Irish Soda Bread
- Irish Soda Bread III
- Morning Glory Muffins I
- Italian Cheese Bread
- Ron's Fruit Bread
- Christmas Stollen II
- Onion, Garlic, Cheese Bread
- Panettone II
- Poppy Seed Bread with Glaze
- Italian Herb Bread II
- Mediterranean Black Olive Bread
- Slovak Nut Rolls
- Applesauce Raisin Bread
- Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread
- Country Seed Bread
- Steamed Black Bread
- Bread Machine Spelt Bread
- Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Easy Rice Bread
- Basic Fruit Bread Recipe
- Raisin Brown Bread
- Indian Naan II
- Banana Nut Oatmeal Bread
- Applesauce Bread I
- Spelt Bread I
- Yeast-Free Bread
- Pain Perdu I
- Lefse II
- Pan Dulce
- Brunch Cream Cheese Muffins
- Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Easter Bread Ring
- Cinnamon Bread II
- Garlic and Herb Bread
- Maple Muffins
- Irish Soda Bread IV
- Honey and Flaxseed Bread
- Whole Wheat Bread II
- Beer Rolls
- Apple Raisin Bread
- Whole Wheat Honey Bread
- Herman Coffee Cake
- French Baguettes
- Homemade Wonderful Bread