Pumpkin Bread IV
This is an all time, excellent, every time recipe. It is very simple, and so well loved by many. I make these for family, friends, school functions, work functions, for gifts etc. It has always been raved about - even by kids! I recommend bringing this to your Thanksgiving function; you will be thanked many times for this delicious taste treat. This is a large quantity, but you will end up making this size batch more than once. You can also make muffins and small loaves using this recipe; bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- 3 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 4 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, oil, sugar, and eggs. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; stir into the pumpkin mixture until well blended. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans.
- 3Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. The top of the loaf should spring back when lightly pressed.
The classic moist pumpkin bread from Down East is spiced with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. This bread improves with age, so plan to make it a day ahead if possible.
This spicy pumpkin bread dotted with mini chocolate chips makes a fun seasonal treat.
Coffee cans make excellent baking tins for breads, as proven here with one-pound cans substituting for conventional bread pans. Well-spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice, the three medium loaves from this recipe are milder in pumpkin flavor than ot
This version of sweet pumpkin bread is enhanced with raisins or nuts.
These two loaves of moist, dense pumpkin nut bread get their pizzazz from lots of cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg.
Batter Bread is a no-knead yeast bread using unbleached all-purpose flour. Hint: All yeast bread doughs rise best at about 85 degrees F. Put in oven with a bowl of hot water on bottom shelf. Inside a gas oven with a pilot light is ideal.
This is rich filling bread stuffed full of pepperoni and sausage. It's good as meal with a green salad on the side.
Light yeast rolls.
A delicious dinner roll that is made from beer, honey, and a slight pinch of cinnamon. Excellent with turkey, roasts etc. Different beer may be substituted, but be advised that a highly hopped beer will create an astringent bitter taste. The unique taste comes from the malt used in making the beer.
This recipe was given to my mom from our neighbor. The bread is so sweet and delicious! It's still very scrumptious if you choose not to use the glaze. They are the BEST GUARANTEED!
Make an outrageously delightful oatmeal bread from your bread machine
You'll be glad you put the effort into this recipe when you get a ring-shaped bread loaf filled with Muenster cheese.
Wheat allergies? Try spelt!
Slightly sweet whole wheat bread. Use stone ground flour if available. This is a very big recipe, you may want to divide it in half.
This is for a pumpkin quick bread that has cream cheese in the middle. I generally double it, and then it makes three 8 X 4 inch loaves. This recipe freezes well.
- Italian Cheese Bread
- Old Fashion Molasses Bread
- Russian Black Bread
- Homemade Wonderful Bread
- Polish Doughnuts
- Banana Nut Bread Baked in a Jar
- Steamed Black Bread
- Pizza Crust II
- Irresistible Irish Soda Bread
- French Brioche
- French Toast I
- Bread Sticks
- Blueberry Orange Bread
- Honey Oatmeal Bread I
- Essene Bread
- Hot Cross Buns I
- Pistachio Bread
- Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread
- Cinnamon Bread II
- Baked Pretzels
- Indian Naan II
- Restaurant-Quality Maple Oatmeal Scones
- Onion, Garlic, Cheese Bread
- Easy Rice Bread
- Banana Bread - Quick Bread for Machines
- Kolaches II
- Lefse II
- High Flavor Bran Bread
- Bread Pudding with Lemon Sauce I
- Oatmeal Soda Bread
- Chinese Steamed Buns
- Pumpernickel Bread II
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins II
- Chinese Steamed Buns with Meat Filling
- Mocha Muffins
- Potato Bread III
- Sticky Buns I
- Authentic Mexican Tortillas
- Paska Bread
- Snow Day French Toast
- Irish Soda Bread IV
- Portuguese Sweet Bread I
- Garlic and Herb Bread
- Ezekiel Bread I
- Honey Bran Muffins
- Orange Pull-Aparts