This is rich filling bread stuffed full of pepperoni and sausage. It's good as meal with a green salad on the side.
- 1 (16 ounce) package hot bread roll mix
- 2 pounds pork sausage
- 2 (8 ounce) packages pepperoni, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1Prepare roll mix according to package directions, letting rise only once, about 1 hour.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3In a large skillet brown the pork sausage and pepperoni and drain well.
- 4In a large bowl, combine the cooked sausage mixture, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, 2 beaten eggs, parsley flakes, garlic powder, MSG powder, onion flakes, and oregano. Stir until well combined.
- 5Divide the risen dough in two. On a floured board roll out one half to a rectangle about 1 inch thick. Spread 1/2 of the filling over the rectangle. Starting at the wide end roll two times then fold in the sides. Continue rolling until the end, making sure the seal is on top. Repeat with remaining half.
- 6Place rolls on the prepared baking sheet. Brush generously with beaten egg. Use toothpicks to help hold the seam shut. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
This is an excellent pizza crust recipe. I have found it is really good when baked on a pizza stone.
Delicious for breakfast, these muffins are also good with lunch or your afternoon coffee break.
These are rich little things that melt in your mouth.
I won't forget the cheese straws that my mother made for my father. The only difference was that she did not add cayenne pepper. These make wonderful hors d'oevres.
This makes a lovely tea bread, and is kneaded in the bread machine. You can also hand knead the dough.
These biscuits are light and fluffy. Delicious!
This is a great snack bread made in the bread machine. Spread with jam or honey and serve as an after school treat. You can use your favorite style of peanut butter with this one. My favorite is extra crunchy.
This is a great bread for coffee break. The dough can be made in the bread machine or by hand.
Best Homemade Bread - 6 loaves in less than 3 hours! This is a variation of my mother Elaine's recipe. She is 75, and still makes hers by hand. I cheat and use a Bosch mixer, that's my time saver.
A wonderful, very rich loaf that is moist and delicious. Keeps well if you hide it! Good toasted for breakfast also.
- Banana Chip Muffins I
- Donna's Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Sweeter Muffins
- Homemade Focaccia Bread
- Fake Sourdough Biscuits
- Cinnamon Buns
- Brazilian Banana Bread
- Raisin Loaf
- Sourdough Bread I
- Carolyn's Orange Rolls
- Poppy Seed Bread II
- Angel Biscuits I
- Cinnamon Coconut Loaf
- Easy Focaccia
- Pecan Sticky Buns
- Fruit and Nut Loaf
- Cranberry Loaf
- Fruit Bread II
- Poppy Seed Rolls
- White Bread I
- A Number One Egg Bread
- Apple Loaf
- Hot Water Cornbread
- Whole Wheat Apple Muffins
- Hungarian Braided White Bread
- Pizza Dough I
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread I
- Italian Bread II
- Poppy Seed Bread I
- Seven Grain Bread I
- Darbey Bread
- No-Knead Cinnamon Rolls
- Michell Jenny's Challah
- Sourdough Tomato Bread
- Sweet Potato Pecan Waffles
- Zucchini Bread II
- Mustard Wheat Rye Sandwich Bread
- Easy Blueberry Muffins I
- Chocolate Chip Orange Zucchini Bread
- Lower Fat Banana Nut Bread
- Pumpkin Bread IV
- Quick Sticky Buns
- French Bread
- Apricot Raisin Loaf
- Unbelievable Rolls
- Wheat and Barley Bread
- Mother's Banana Bread