Seven Grain Bread I
A very good bread for your taste buds and your body.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1/3 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3/4 cup seven grain cereal
- 1Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- 2Select the Medium Dark Crust setting, and press Start.
The powdered buttermilk does not activate the leavening until it is mixed with the water, so you can put the ingredients in the bread machine at night using the delay feature, and wake up to the incomparable aroma of freshly baked bread.
Make an outrageously delightful oatmeal bread from your bread machine
Make something special to share with a friend! This delicious starter can make a variety of breads. Do not use metal containers or utensils.
My grandmother used to serve this with cheese as a pre-dinner snack while we waited for the turkey. She used a heavy cast iron griddle, lightly floured. I use a 1 1/2 inch wood dowel to roll out nice and thin.
These muffins are a chocolatey treat thanks to the double chocolate punch of cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
This fruity, yeast bread is very addictive. It is good for breakfast, tea time, and after dinner snacks.
A delicious dinner roll that is made from beer, honey, and a slight pinch of cinnamon. Excellent with turkey, roasts etc. Different beer may be substituted, but be advised that a highly hopped beer will create an astringent bitter taste. The unique taste comes from the malt used in making the beer.
Oatmeal Molasses Bread via the bread machine. I often just use the dough cycle, take the dough out when done, and let it rise on more time. I then bake it in the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 28 minutes. The texture is just like a real homemade loaf. Enjoy!!!!!
A moist, heavy loaf. Perfect accompaniment to a rich, thick stew.
This is a very easy bread to make. Monkey bread also has been called Bubble Bread and Pull Apart Bread.
This was given to me by a friend who also uses a bread machine.
Yum! What can be better than a hot sticky bun for breakfast-or a late night snack? Pop one (leftover) into the microwave for a few seconds to make them taste fresh from the oven.
- Orange Pull-Aparts
- Baked Pretzels
- Polish Doughnuts
- Ezekiel Bread I
- Country Seed Bread
- Grill Dough
- Banana Nut Bread Baked in a Jar
- Pain Perdu I
- Oatmeal Bread III
- Pear-a-dise Muffins
- Honey and Flaxseed Bread
- Banana Nut Bread II
- Oat Bran Bread
- Banana Bread - Quick Bread for Machines
- Blueberry Bread II
- Apple Bran Cheddar Muffins
- Cinnamon Bread II
- Batter White Bread
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins II
- Homemade Wonderful Bread
- Portuguese Sweet Bread I
- Honey Oatmeal Bread I
- Plain and Simple Sourdough Bread
- Angel Biscuit Rolls
- Hot Cross Buns II
- Jule Kaka
- Chinese Steamed Buns with Meat Filling
- Pizza Crust II
- Oatmeal Bread II
- Chinese Steamed Buns
- Fondue Bread
- Poppy Seed Bread with Glaze
- Herman Coffee Cake
- Cottage Cheese Bread II
- Maple Muffins
- Bread Pudding with Lemon Sauce I
- Mediterranean Black Olive Bread
- Special Banana Bread
- Indian Naan II
- Finnish Pulla
- Golden Cake Batter Bread
- Chinese Pork Buns (Cha Siu Bao)
- The All-Good Loaf
- Mary Anne's Moist and Nutty Carrot Loaf
- Pumpkin Swirl Bread
- French Brioche
- Garlic and Herb Bread