Seven Grain Bread I
A very good bread for your taste buds and your body.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1/3 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3/4 cup seven grain cereal
- 1Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- 2Select the Medium Dark Crust setting, and press Start.
The powdered buttermilk does not activate the leavening until it is mixed with the water, so you can put the ingredients in the bread machine at night using the delay feature, and wake up to the incomparable aroma of freshly baked bread.
Make an outrageously delightful oatmeal bread from your bread machine
A different muffin for Sunday brunch--or afternoon tea.
A sweet roll with a creamy poppy seed filling.
Cornmeal and whole kernel corn color this loaf a golden color. Yogurt lends it a delightfully sour tang.
This bread draws raves whenever I make it! It is a family favorite!
Delicious with any soup or salad... and great toasted the next day!
Moist and delicious. Once you make it you will always be asked for more banana bread. Just try it!
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but I have had it for about 20 years. It is a real good bread.
Very good, tangy bread.
Bulk mix suitable for quick breads and/or muffins. These are great baked in mini pans for an assortment on trays for gifts. I also bake a lot for fall bake sales. Three cups of mix makes one large or two medium loaves. Add 1 cup pureed cooked vegetable or fruit such as pumpkin, winter squash, carrots, apricots, applesauce, mashed banana along with whatever nuts, fruits or flavorings you desire.
Small buns that resemble butterflies. All kids love them
- Angel Biscuits I
- Apricot Raisin Loaf
- Grandma VanDoren's White Bread
- Sausage Cornbread Bake
- Strawberry Nut Bread
- Monkey Bread II
- Eggnog Loaf Cake
- Mom's Hazelnut Special
- Cinnamon Buns
- Challah I
- Carolyn's Orange Rolls
- Alienated Blueberry Muffins
- Mustard Wheat Rye Sandwich Bread
- Lower Fat Banana Nut Bread
- Whole Wheat Bread I
- Instant Rolls
- Poppy Seed Muffins
- Jalapeno Bread II
- Chocolate Wave Zucchini Bread
- Apple Scones
- Fruit Loaf
- Michell Jenny's Challah
- Candied Fruit Bread
- Poppy Seed Bread III
- Oatmeal Bread I
- Easy Blueberry Muffins I
- Mexican Style Cornbread
- Strawberry Bread I
- Pumpkin Bread III
- Cheddar Biscuits
- Nana's Nut Bread
- Bread Bowls I
- Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins
- Pumpkin Bread I
- Orange Loaf
- Orange Buns
- Sourdough Bread II
- Peppy's Pita Bread
- Red Pepper Biscuits
- Grandma Cornish's Whole Wheat Potato Bread
- Dr. Michael's Yeasted Cornbread
- The Best Corn Bread You'll Ever Eat
- Pumpkin Tea Bread
- Basic Sweet Dough
- Italian Bread III