Valentino's Pizza Crust
This is an excellent pizza crust recipe. I have found it is really good when baked on a pizza stone.
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1Stir water, sugar and yeast together until dissolved. Add the olive oil and the salt. Stir in the flour until well blended. Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
- 2Pat dough into pan or on to a pizza stone using fingers dipped in olive oil. If desired sprinkle basil, thyme or other seasonings on crust. Top with your favorite pizza toppings and bake for 15 to 20 minutes in a preheated 425 degree oven.
This herbed crust is dusted with cornmeal for a real pizzeria touch. The large quantity allows you to freeze some of the dough for the next time you want to be in pizza heaven.
Your bread machine prepares this classic dough, with olive oil lending an authenticity to the chewy crust. Just pat this great dough into your pizza pan and you are on your way to a Mediterranean experience.
I adapted this for a bread machine from an old recipe. We always have these on Easter morning.
This recipe includes directions for making lemon sauce, a perfect complement to a spicy bread pudding.
This is our family favorite! Very moist.
This bread goes great with any Italian meal, or anytime by itself. It's denser and heartier than most yeast breads, and has a thick crust. It has all the flavors of an authentic hand-made loaf, but it comes from the bread machine!
This recipe is from Italy. The Italians love it, especially at Easter time.
This recipe was given to my mom from our neighbor. The bread is so sweet and delicious! It's still very scrumptious if you choose not to use the glaze. They are the BEST GUARANTEED!
A rich eggy bread, made easier by preparing the dough in the bread machine.
This muffin has a little bit of everything - carrots, raisins, apple butter, wheat germ, nuts. A perfect start for your day!
I have been using this recipe for a few years now, and it remains my family's favorite for banana bread! The combination of bananas and cream cheese make this a very moist bread.
This bread can be frozen and is very easy to make.
- Pizza Crust II
- Batter White Bread
- Raisin Brown Bread
- Pan Dulce
- Irish Soda Bread IV
- Mediterranean Black Olive Bread
- Lefse II
- Homemade Wonderful Bread
- Oatmeal Bread III
- Banana Bread - Quick Bread for Machines
- Christmas Stollen II
- Dark Rye Bread
- Basic Sourdough Bread
- Country Seed Bread
- Sourdough Wheat Bread
- Chinese Pork Buns (Cha Siu Bao)
- Bread Machine Spelt Bread
- Strawnana Bread
- Polish Doughnuts
- Italian Cheese Bread
- Carrot Thyme Bread
- Potato Bread III
- French Herb Bread
- Golly Gee Gluten-Free Pancakes
- Favorite Banana Blueberry Quick Bread
- Raisin Bread III
- Pita Bread
- Dizzy Pineapple Bread
- Authentic Mexican Tortillas
- European Black Bread
- Special Banana Bread
- Portuguese Sweet Bread I
- Ron's Bread Machine White
- Essene Bread
- Apple Bran Cheddar Muffins
- Banana Chip Muffins II
- Hot Cross Buns I
- Garlic and Herb Bread
- Oatmeal Soda Bread
- Plain and Simple Sourdough Bread
- Applesauce Bread I
- Bread Bowls II
- Jule Kaka
- Hot Cross Buns II
- Spiced Apple Muffins
- Chili Bread